Monday 15 August 2011

Sapori di Noli / Tastes of Noli

E dopo il giro turistico... il tour gastronomico!

Mi sono accorta solo girovagando per il paese con la macchina fotografica di quanti alimentari e ristoranti ci siano a Noli! Sicuramente più di altri negozi (ma forse è una fortuna!)...

Spero che i profumi vi arrivino... li vorrei anche qui!


And after the previous tour... what about the food?

I've realized for the first time walking around the village with my camera how many food shops and restaurants there are in Noli! Of course more than the other kind of shop (but perhaps it is a mercy!)...

I hope the scents would come to you... I miss them!








 My favourite!




E ora... il tour si è concluso... mi auguro che vi sia piaciuto! A mercoledì con altri post!!
The tour finishes here... I hope you have enjoyed it! See you on Wednesday with other posts!!






BUON FERRAGOSTO!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...