Rhett: I'm not kind. I'm just tempting you. I never give anything without expecting something in return. Now, I always get paid.
Scarlett: If you think I'll marry you just to pay for the bonnet, I won't.
Rhett: Don't flatter yourself. I'm not a marrying man.
Scarlett: Well, I won't kiss you for it, either.
Rhett: Open your eyes and look at me. No, I don't think I will kiss you — although you need kissing badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed, and often, and by someone who knows how.
Direi che non c'e' nulla da aggiungere...
Gli ho dedicato un cuscino... primo esperimento di pittura su tessuto riuscito!
I would say that there's nothing to add...
I have dedicated a cuscion... first successful experiment of painting on fabric!
1. stampate un'immagine ad alta definizione e della misura desiderata
2. tracciate le sagome su lucido di uno spessore che sia visibile attraverso il tessuto, io le ho stilizzate come semplici silhouette
3. ricalcate le sagome sul tessuto e poi passate ai colori, che devono essere appositi per i tessuti
4. lasciate asciugare (pochissimo) e stirate per fissare il tutto.
1. print the high definition image at the size you want
2. outline the design with a thick pen on a tracing paper to make it visible through the fabric, I've traced just the silhouettes
3. traced out the shapes on the fabric and then paint, the colours must be suitable for fabrics
4. let it dry (it takes short time) and then iron to secure everything.