Monday 24 October 2011

Another tray... and Britain shopping


Finalmente l'ho fotografato! Sono tornata nella mia casina in Italia qualche settimana fa e ho fatto scorta di materiale... vedrete!

I finally photographed it! I came back to my little house in Italy some weeks ago and I stocked up on items to post... you will see!




Era da un pò di tempo che volevo pubblicare questo vassoio... il vassoio per le colazioni (a letto) che spesso mi ha allietato il risveglio negli ultimi 2 anni...
L'ho acquistato da Semeraro, ma era come al solito troppo "sobrio" per i miei gusti... quindi...
 
1. ho incollato una carta adesiva plastificata a quadretti sul piano... così è perfettamente lavabile!
2. ho finito i bordi con passamaneria colorata nei toni del giallo e del rosa


It's been a while that I wanted to publish this tray... the perfect tray for my breakfast (in bed) that often has delighted my wakening up in the last two years...
I bought it at Semeraro, but as usual it was too "simple" for my taste... so... 

1. I pasted a checked adhesive paper on the top... so it is washable!
2. I finished the edges with coloured trimmings in pink and yellow


Details


Qui lo vedete apparecchiato con teiera, tè e bricco per il latte... tutto importato da Londra nel periodo di pendolarismo!

Here you  see it set with teapot, milk jug and tea... everything from London when I was a commuter!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...